Today, we're kicking off Armchair BEA week by talking introductions and literature!
-Jess & Tom
1. Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging? Where in the world are you blogging from?
2. Describe your blog in just one sentence. Then, list your social details -- Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. -- so we can connect more online.
We don't really specify in one genre - Tom and I read a lot of different books - so we like to sort of review as we go.
Twitter: @celeste_pewter and @tomakeanend
Instagram: instagram.com/celeste_pewter and instagram.com/tomakeanend
3. What genre do you read the most?
(Including the occasional cereal box)
4. What was your favorite book read last year? What’s your favorite book so far this year?
Tom: No idea - too many good books out there!
5. What does your favorite/ideal reading space look like?
(Also, don't laugh - I'm not a big fan of reading while in nature. I like reading next to nature. ;) I get too distracted otherwise by people walking by, cool animals to see, flowers to smell, etc.)
6. What is your favorite blogging resource?
7. Spread the love by naming your favorite blogs/bloggers (doesn’t necessarily have to be book blogs/bloggers).
Christine @ Bookish Daydreamer
Isabel @ Sab the Book Eater
Meredith @ Pandora's Books
Cyn & Kim @ Book Munchies
Crystal @ Crystal in Bookland
8. Share your favorite book or reading related quote.
― Jane Austen
9. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what 3 books would you bring? Why? What 3 non-book items would you bring? Why?
2) Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire
3) The Lost Hero (by Rick Riordan)
2) A solar panel
3) A water bottle