Today, we're discussing what's on our Bookish Bucket List! Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely ladies at The Broke and the Bookish! -J & T
10) Own every single one of Coralie Bickford Smith's redesigned Penguin books (Jess)
9. Own a home with a reading nook (preferably by the beach)
8. Buy a book from Shakespeare & Co. in Paris! (Jess)
7. Read a hundred books in a year (Tom)
6. Attend the Edinburgh International Book Festival (Jess)
I was scheduled to go to Edinburgh Book Festival in 2011, but had to cancel because my MA dissertation was due right around that time.
I WILL GO ONE DAY, guys!
5. Read great works of literature where they are set/written (Tom)
4. Reread Journey to the West in Mandarin (Jess)
3. Review books on a professional basis (Tom)
(And yes - I know the picture has nothing to do with book reviewing. Just thought it was cute!)
2. Work in publishing (Jess)
I love the idea of working a profession where people genuinely love books, and make the time to read and share love for books.
Also, it would be nice to have weekends to myself again, to read. :)