This week, we're discussing the top ten worlds we'd never want to live in.
As usual, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the ladies at the Broke and the Bookish! - J
10. The world of Elsie Chapman's Dualed (Random House)
9. The world in Susan Beth Pfeffer’s The Dead and the Gone (HMH)
8. The world of Rick Yancey's The 5th Wave (Putnam Juvenile)
7. The world of Alison Cherry's Red (Delacorte)
(However, I love this book!)
6. The world of Blackout by Mira Grant (Orbit)
they also have to deal with government conspiracies, and mad scientists gone amok. Not for me, thanks!