As usual, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely ladies at the Broke & the Bookish!
-J & T
10. Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige (HarperTeen)
Also, Danielle Paige is a total sweetie, so I can't wait to see this book succeed!
9. Nil by Lynne Matson (Henry Holt)
Trust me when I say, you're going to be thinking about this book for days afterward.
8. Alienated by Melissa Landers (Disney Hyperion)
You guys are absolutely going to love how smart and awesome Cara is, and how adorable but realistic the romance is!
7. Camelot Burning by Kathryn Rose (Flux)
6. The Dolls by Kiki Sullivan (Balzer & Bray)
17-year-old Eveny Cheval returns to her tiny Louisiana bayou hometown only to discover that she is the powerful missing link in a trio of voodoo queens who rule the town – and that the gifts she's inherited may be tied to her mother's death years before.
5. Survival Colony Nine by Joshua David Bellin (Simon & Schuster)
4. Dark Days by Kate Ormand (Sky Pony Press)
(Blame a childhood of watching the Terminator.)
Fortunately for me, Kate Ormand looks to answer that question in her fabulous debut book, and I can't wait!
3. One Man Guy by Michael Barakiva (Farrar, Straus & Giroux)
I'm already rooting for Ethan and Alek, and I can't wait to see how their romance plays out.
2. 17 First Kisses by Rachael Allen (HarperTeen)
It's an interesting, thoughtful non-linear romance, that hits some real-world and serious issues.
1. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord (Walker)
Not only am I so there, I'm bringing my Taylor Swift albums with me!