Five of our top/favorite bookinstagrammers:
5. Xander (@foreverpotterish)
(And let's be honest: he totally makes me want to reread the entire series again. It's been awhile!)
4. Hikari (@Foldedpagesdistillery)
Hikari has super powers. Seriously. She:
1) Creates beautiful pieces of bookish pictures daily, and
2) She does so with random objects that she finds around the house.
All of her pictures are spot-on and help bring books to life. There is a reason that she has 18.5K followers - and if you're not following her, you absolutely should.
Also, we both like Star Trek: TNG, so there is that. (Hikari, I'm still making our ST:TNG friendship bracelets, man!
3. Amanda (@namastenailart)
2. Hot Dudes Reading (@hotdudesreading)
However, I actually love the account more for the slightly saucy, bemused captions that the instagrammer(s?) come up with. They're pretty witty and slightly snarky.
1. Books on the Underground (@booksontheunderground)
Go check them out, and go show them some support.