HAPPY Thursday, guys!
Today, we're thrilled to join one the best books for fall, First & Then.
As a part of the blog tour, we're sharing superlatives. Ours is favorite adult character, so we're asking Emma five adult characters that she would love to have lunch with, and why!
We're also sharing a fabulous giveaway, so read on for more!
Five fictional adult characters that Emma Mills would like to have lunch with, and why!
1. Professor McGonagall – Harry Potter series, J.K. Rowling
2. Mr. Benedict – The Mysterious Benedict Society, Trenton Lee Stewart
3. Elinor – Sense and Sensibility, Jane Austen
4. Mrs. Lancaster – The Fault in Our Stars, John Green
(Jess: Also, bonus Lancaster Family adorability:)
5. Aunt Dimity – Aunt Dimity series, Nancy Atherton
Thank you so much for your fabulous list, Emma! We love all of your choices, and we love your book!
Hardcover, 272 pages
Expected publication: October 13th 2015 by Henry Holt and Co. (BYR)
Amazon | Indiebound | Book Depository | Barnes & Noble
Pride and Prejudice meets Friday Night Lights in this contemporary novel about falling in love- with the unexpected boy, with a new brother, and with yourself.