10. An ARC of Stiletto by Daniel O'Malley
9. A Sequel to School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins
8. A new generation of Baby-Sitter Club books!
7. More Percy Jackson books!
6. A sequel to Time on My Hands by Peter Delacorte
If there was ever a book that personified every pet peeve I have about the literary world, it's this one.
Back in 1998, Scribner released Time on My Hands, a fairly decent sci-fi/time travel book about a guy who goes back in time, and tries to prevent Reagan from becoming president.
However, the book ENDED ON A CLIFFHANGER. A REALLY CRAZY ONE.
(Sorry, I almost never write in caps, but I feel it's warranted in this case.)
I bought the book in 2002, four years after the release. I assumed that a sequel would be written in due time, but I'm still waiting. I need a sequel, darn it!