We have an awesome guest post for you today. The characters from The Art of Lainey decided to sit down and tell (fabulous) author Paula Stokes what's on their TBR lists for 2014!
(And man, is it just me, or has the temperature just gotten hotter in here? *Stares at Micah*)
Well that changes today, as each of The Art of Lainey’s characters reveals what’s at the top of their TBR lists for 2014.
Giveaway time! (US & Int.)
Paula will be giving away:
1) A finished copy of The Art of Lainey to a lucky winner + book swag (postcards, bookmarks, magnets)
We'll give away:
2) a finished copy of one of the books mentioned by the characters - winner's choice. We'll also include a soccer necklace, inspired by Lainey!
And for a second winner, we'll give away:
3) An e-copy of Art of Lainey - your choice of Kindle or Nook format.
To enter, you have to do six things:
1) Follow Paula on Twitter (@Pstokesbooks)
2) Follow Jess on Twitter (@celeste_pewter)
3) Add Art of Lainey on Goodreads
4) Like Paula's page on Facebook (or follow @FionaWritesYA on Twitter)
5) Comment on this post
6) And think of a creative way to promote the Art of Lainey - do it, and let us know what you've done here! (E.g. Tweet about Lainey, write a review, fan art, share a post from Paula's Facebook page, etc.! Be creative!)
(We'll pick a random winner with Paula's help on 05/17!)
About the Art of Lainey:
And that’s when the girls stumble across a copy of The Art of War. With just one glance, they're sure they can use the book to lure Jason back into Lainey’s arms. So Lainey channels her inner warlord, recruiting spies to gather intel and persuading her coworker Micah to pose as her new boyfriend to make Jason jealous. After a few "dates", it looks like her plan is going to work! But now her relationship with Micah is starting to feel like more than just a game.
What's a girl to do when what she wants is totally different from what she needs? How do you figure out the person you're meant to be with, if you're still figuring out the person you're meant to be?